Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday.

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm not a teenager anymore. Not that I've really felt like a teenager for a while, but y'know, now it's official.

My birthday has gotten me thinking even more about getting my life on track. On the track I want it to be on... I mean, I'm doing better than a lot of people I know--I'm going to a University, I know what I want to do with what I'm learning, I'm taking classes that genuinely interest me and I love... I think it's more some of my lingering bad habits and bad mindsets that make me feel all non-1970's funky.

So while I was in my American Literature class, I started brainstorming what I want to achieve further and how I will organize it. Yay for clerical thinking!

As far as my health goes, I will...
-Exercise with my Wii Fit five times a week and do all the activities.
-Swim twenty laps in the pool three times a week.
-Do cardio two times a week or...
-Just do random running or walking things with friends that want to lose weight.

I really need to save up for a bike.

As far as my wanderlust goes, I think my more immediate trip will be San Francisco hopefully in June. My friend found some good deals and for a few days' hotel and plane ticket I would need less than $300. I would need to save more because of tour expenses or food, but it's not terrible. A good number to aim for the trip would be $600. A good round number I don't plan on spending all in San Francisco. I also want to go to VidCon, which is in a few months in Los Angeles and I would only need around $200, so I just need to carefully plan.

That's all I can think of.

CURRENT WEIGHT: [will post later]
BOOKS READ: 2/42
MONEY SAVED FOR SAN FRANCISCO: $150/$600

No comments:

Post a Comment